Create the celebration of your dreams with our inclusive wedding packages. Whether you prefer a buffet or banquet, our inventive catering team will dazzle your guests with creative cuisine and personalized service. Allow our experienced catering staff to help you create a menu perfectly suited to your tastes. Each of our packages can also be adapted to meet any dietary preferences or special requests.
Our thoughtfully prepared packages include:
- Floor length table linens in white or ivory
- Decorative mirrors and votive candles for your tables
- Complimentary ice carving
- Complimentary one-bedroom suite for the bride and groom on their wedding night
- Bottle of Champagne for bride and groom, awaiting them in their complimentary suite
- Special room rates for overnight guests, if requested
- A complimentary hotel room on your first anniversary
- Private bridal party reception room
As one of New Jersey’s premier wedding locations, Hyatt Regency New Brunswick offers the following options to create the celebration that best reflects your personal style:
Elaborate cocktail hour to include:
- White gloved service
- Imported and domestic cheese displayed on marble tiles
- Fresh vegetable baskets with dips, eight butler passed hors d’oeuvres
- Pasta station and choice of one additional cocktail station
Six course dinner to include:
- Appetizer, salad, intermezzo, entree with fresh seasonal vegetables
- Rice or potato and assorted rolls,
- Dessert, freshly brewed coffee, decaffeinated coffee and assorted teas
- A beautifully designed tiered wedding cake created to your specifications
- Five hour premium brand bar, unlimited wine service with dinner
- Chilled Champagne for toast
Your specialized consultant is always on hand to assist you in arranging meetings with all of the talented members of our catering and design teams. From beautifully-decorated reception rooms to perfectly arranged table settings, recommendations for a florist, photographer, or limousine service you can be sure no detail will be overlooked.
For more information about our outstanding event and catering services please visit our catering website.
If you would like to begin the planning process, please submit a RFP today. A member of our staff will respond to your query promptly.
You may contact our catering department at 732 867 2220 or email us at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org