Meetings Network Makes Meeting Planning Easier & More Efficient
The Hyatt Meetings Network makes meeting planning easier and more efficient
NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ (OCTOBER 17, 2012) – Hyatt REGENCY NEW BRUNSWICK today launched its industry leading Group Bill technology, a real time billing and tracking system developed with planners input and needs in mind. Hyatt REGENCY NEW BRUNSWICK’s new time saving Group Bill tool is an industry first, and allows meeting planners to track and reconcile costs daily from the comfort of their own computer or workspace. The interactive PDF offers planners a table of contents, general summaries with hyperlinks back to the original charge, distinguishing colors, extra white space to ease eyestrain, multiple levels of billing detail, and a reduction in desk cluttering paper work.
“Hyatt’s new Group Bill simplifies the billing process and gives the most valuable currency back to our customers – time,” said GM Adrian Hughes. Our customers’ satisfaction is as important as our guests’, and by listening, we were able to create a new tool to better service their needs,” continued Hughes .
Hyatt REGENCY New Brunswick’s new Group Bill is an added benefit to The Hyatt Meetings Network, and is yet another example of how Hyatt drives to deliver the most options and time saving tools for meeting planners and customers.
The Hyatt Meetings Network services the meeting planner, and makes planning easier:
- World Wide Sales Force: Hyatt provides a World Wide Sales contact to help plan and coordinate meetings across multiple properties; understanding clients’ needs and requirements throughout the year and in the future.
- Communication Solutions, Envision: Hyatt’s propriety software Envision, allows properties to share client information and requirements, so that clients do not need to re-supply information.
- Seasonal Menus and Food. Thoughtfully Sourced. Carefully Served: Hyatt’s groundbreaking food and beverage philosophy is driven by customer insights, in-depth research, and is founded on three pillars:
- § Healthy People: Portion controlled, balanced offerings and natural ingredients prepared with the best cooking techniques.
- § Healthy Planet: Sustainable practices intended to improve the long-term health of not only people, but the planet.
- § Healthy Communities: Sourcing from local suppliers, as well as sharing knowledge at schools and actively supporting farmers’ markets and other events.
- Personal Preference: Hyatt provides a range of food options to keep attendees focused, engaged, energized and feeling good. With Hyatt’s Personal Preference, guests have the ability to select their entrée at the table creating a restaurant style experience.
- Reservation Solutions, Passkey: Hyatt offers a one- stop web based solution called Passkey that can manage attendee room reservations, enable meeting planners or attendees to book, modify or cancel reservations online.
- § Hyatt’s Passkey is capable of delivering a customizable web presence for attendees to use for booking reservations.
- § Passkey enables the meeting planner to upload lists of attendees and then automatically create room reservations for each.
- § Passkey automatically emails the meeting planner when booking quotas have been made and can provide automated and scheduled reports to the planner.
- § Planners can access Passkey regardless of time or day and can send emails to attendees to encourage booking or provide information.
- § Passkey can be integrated with conference registration and create automated and pre-populating booking fields.
For more information about The Hyatt Meetings Network, please visit: www.hyattmeetings.com or call +1 855 374 9288. Watch The Hyatt Meetings Network new video campaign: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fto9RLRzLqw.
About Hyatt Regency New Brunswick:
The 288-room hotel services central New Jersey with the perfect combination of downtown location and authentic hospitality. Business and leisure travelers alike can enjoy amenities such the 24-hour StayFit@Hyatt gym, indoor pool and hot tub, and fitness concierge. Additionally, the hotel offers over 33,000 square feet of renovated function space, a full service restaurant, a lounge, private dining rooms and in-room dining. Hyatt Regency New Brunswick is conveniently located near Newark International Airport, local companies and attractions, and nearby shopping and entertainment options. Travelers can also enjoy day trips to New York City and the Jersey shoreline. For more information, please call (732) 873-1234 or visit www.newbrunswick.hyatt.com.
Make a Reservation
Please enter date in mmm/dd/yyyy format