Wedding Venues in NJ
Host the wedding you envision at Hyatt Regency New Brunswick. Our experienced staff will assist you with translating your dream into reality. Host hotel for many of New Jersey’s premier gala events, our wide selection of romantic venues are sure to fulfill your needs. Whether you’re planning an elaborate celebration or a quiet affair, the professional and experienced staff at our New Brunswick, NJ hotel will meticulously tend to every detail. Distinguished luxuries combine with creative catering and elegant ballrooms to make your celebration unforgettable.
View our wedding brochure for additional information and packages.
All weddings and celebrations at Hyatt Regency New Brunswick are treated as one-of-a-kind events and include:
- Professional wedding and event planners who will work with you throughout the process, from planning through the final moments of your wedding day
- Beautifully decorated venues for ceremony, reception and morning-after brunch, from our expansive ballroom to more intimate banquet halls
- A tempting array of food and beverage to fit whichever type of reception you choose, including tray-passed Champagne cocktail hour and Champagne toast
- Complimentary honeymoon suite for the bride and groom
- 288 spacious guestrooms, featuring beautiful city views and Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Special accommodation rates to welcome friends and family from out of town
- Extensive local attractions and points of interest to entertain guests including Great Adventures Theme Park, Atlantic City, Jersey Shore and New York
- 24 hour StayFit™ fitness center, indoor heated pool and whirlpool
- Personal Preference Dining® allows your guests to select from four entree options pre-selected by you
- Valet parking as an added convenience for you and your guests
If you’re planning a traditional “Shaadi” (Indian wedding), Hyatt Regency New Brunswick is the ideal place to host your event. Our staff is well versed in the customs of your religion and has organized numerous Indian wedding events. Allow our dedicated catering staff to provide food native to your home province.
Wedding Special Offer
Now when you celebrate your wedding day at Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, you can enjoy free honeymoon nights at any Hyatt Hotels & Resorts location worldwide — from authentic resorts that capture the essence of the destination to exciting city hotels in 45 countries around the globe. Whichever honeymoon destination you choose, you'll make memories that will last a lifetime, on us. Simply book and hold your wedding at a participating Hyatt hotel by December 31, 2014 and you will earn Hyatt Gold Passport® bonus points redeemable for free nights with no blackout dates at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts worldwide. For more information please contact the hotel for details or click here.
If you would like to begin the planning process, please submit a RFP today. A member of our staff will respond to your query promptly.
You may contact our catering department at 732 867 2220 or email us at Jennifer.email@example.com